Sunday 11 January 2009

Hi and thanks for stopping by!

I've never done a blog before so I'm new to it all!!

I've read other peoples blogs and wondered in awe at some of the things I have read.......... Some astounding facts about what people are doing with their time but at the other end of the scale I have also read some absolute rubbish that I know not to be true! Whatever inspiration it is that these people find to write about, maybe I'm about to find out!!

I am already a week into my sponsored slim so I have some catching up to do - this site is to help me write down my thoughts and equally to give you an insight into my journey.

Please bear with me as I write memories, inspiration, feeling, hopes, dreams and everything else inbetween .....................................

Ellie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment